Thursday, July 5, 2007

Off to Europe

This may be a very short and/or incoherent post, considering I am leaving for Hungary tomorrow and could hardly sleep 5 hours last night. Nevertheless I find myself here in good faith to my blog. I am very nervous. Only once was I in a foreign-speaking country, and even then were there many who spoke English to me. Here, I am to understand, very few people speak the language. What's worse is that I will be helping run an English camp. Just me and my partner in front of a class who don't speak a word of English. Literally. Needless to say, I am fairly terrified.

On top of this dilemna, I have not finished packing yet. I have a piano lesson that I did not practice for. And I have foolishly scheduled a day of frivolity with some friends, when I hardly have enough time to sleep. I do not know how I shall get it all done, and if I do, in what condition I shall be. I have already packed the essentials for my journey; Yarn, Jane Austen's "Mansfield Park", and some more yarn. It will be a pleasant trip so long as I hold onto those possessions.

Ok it's really funny how my whole style of writing has changed since I listened to "Northanger Abbey" by Jane Austen yesterday. It wasn't until I reread the beginning of this post that I noticed how British and odd my diction became. Very amusing.

I have no crafts to display, although I have been crafting fervently. have just finished the items for my swap on craftster and will be shipping tomorrow. Which is also when I will be leaving. I also ordered a set of Denise Knitting Needles. I can't wait.

Oh blog, hopefully I will be able to give you more attention when I return.

Much <3,
Rach

3 comments:

fangyan said...

Making hero gold
is the old question : Honestly there is no fast way to make lots of hero online gold. Sadly enough a lot of the people that all of a sudden come to with millions of hero online moneyalmost overnight probably duped . Although there are a lot of ways to make lots of hero money here I will tell you all of the ways that I know and what I do to buy hero gold.

As a new player , you may need some game guides or information to enhance yourself.
holic gold is one of the hardest theme for every class at the beginning . You must have a good way to manage yourholic money.If yor are a lucky guy ,you can earn so many holic online gold by yourself . But if you are a not , I just find a nice way to get cheap holic gold. If you need , you can holic online money at our website . Go to the related page and check the detailed information . Once you have any question , you can connect our customer service at any time .

xuemei said...

aion chinaaion china gold,
aion cn goldaion chinese gold,
aion gold chinaaion gold chinese,
china aion goldchinese aion gold,
aion china kinaaion chinese kina,
aion kina chinachina aion kina,
aion china buybuy aion china,
aion chinese server goldaion cn server gold,
aion china server goldchina aion server gold,
chinese aion server goldaion chinese server gold,
aion cn server kinaaion china server kina,
china aion server kinachinese aion server kina

xuemei said...

Now do you worried about that in the game do not had enough 2moons dil to play the game, now you can not worried, my friend told me a website, in here you can buy a lot 2moons gold and only spend a little money, do not hesitate, it was really, in here we had much 2moon dil, we can sure that you will get the cheap 2moons gold, quick to come here to buy 2moons dil.

Now do you worried about that in the game do not had enough 9Dragons gold to play the game, now you can not worried, my friend told me a website, in here you can buy a lot 9 Dragons gold and only spend a little money, do not hesitate, it was really, in here we had much 9Dragons money, we can sure that you will get the cheap 9Dragons gold, quick to come here to buy 9 Dragons gold.