Saturday, February 3, 2007

New Piccolo!

Today I finally got the Sonare Piccolo. I am so excited. It's beautiful. No amount of marching band will let me become careless with this instrument, I assure you. Also, I got my flute re-corked, polished, straightened, and, most excitingly, undented! The horrid dash in my foot joint is evened out. Steve Malarskey of Malarsky Woodwinds has earned my utmost respect and admiration. Yay.

I have not been knitting much lately, but I have finished a few purses.


and a clutch for my friend's birthday;


The reason I haven't been knitting is because I have been trying to focus more on practicing flute, reading, and school work. I need to practice flute because district band is coming up, and I want to do well and try to make regionals. I want to read more to improve my ever dwindling vocabulary, and I need to focus on school work because...well, who doesn't? Knitting will always be there for me when I need it. What a faithful friend.

You should really check out...

Kings of Convenience!
'
This adorable duo from Norway combines soothing male voices "blended to perfection" with acoustic guitar- my favorite combination. They also add flashes of other instrumentation as well, such as cellos and trumpets. Their sound is the making of a good dinner party. They are sure to keep you satisfied, whether you feel like talking or dancing, but they will prefer dancing with you.


Kings of Convenience - Misread

3 comments:

fangyan said...

Making hero gold
is the old question : Honestly there is no fast way to make lots of hero online gold. Sadly enough a lot of the people that all of a sudden come to with millions of hero online moneyalmost overnight probably duped . Although there are a lot of ways to make lots of hero money here I will tell you all of the ways that I know and what I do to buy hero gold.

As a new player , you may need some game guides or information to enhance yourself.
holic gold is one of the hardest theme for every class at the beginning . You must have a good way to manage yourholic money.If yor are a lucky guy ,you can earn so many holic online gold by yourself . But if you are a not , I just find a nice way to get cheap holic gold. If you need , you can holic online money at our website . Go to the related page and check the detailed information . Once you have any question , you can connect our customer service at any time .

xuemei said...

aion chinaaion china gold,
aion cn goldaion chinese gold,
aion gold chinaaion gold chinese,
china aion goldchinese aion gold,
aion china kinaaion chinese kina,
aion kina chinachina aion kina,
aion china buybuy aion china,
aion chinese server goldaion cn server gold,
aion china server goldchina aion server gold,
chinese aion server goldaion chinese server gold,
aion cn server kinaaion china server kina,
china aion server kinachinese aion server kina

xuemei said...

Now do you worried about that in the game do not had enough 2moons dil to play the game, now you can not worried, my friend told me a website, in here you can buy a lot 2moons gold and only spend a little money, do not hesitate, it was really, in here we had much 2moon dil, we can sure that you will get the cheap 2moons gold, quick to come here to buy 2moons dil.

Now do you worried about that in the game do not had enough 9Dragons gold to play the game, now you can not worried, my friend told me a website, in here you can buy a lot 9 Dragons gold and only spend a little money, do not hesitate, it was really, in here we had much 9Dragons money, we can sure that you will get the cheap 9Dragons gold, quick to come here to buy 9 Dragons gold.