Saturday, February 3, 2007

New Piccolo!

Today I finally got the Sonare Piccolo. I am so excited. It's beautiful. No amount of marching band will let me become careless with this instrument, I assure you. Also, I got my flute re-corked, polished, straightened, and, most excitingly, undented! The horrid dash in my foot joint is evened out. Steve Malarskey of Malarsky Woodwinds has earned my utmost respect and admiration. Yay.

I have not been knitting much lately, but I have finished a few purses.


and a clutch for my friend's birthday;


The reason I haven't been knitting is because I have been trying to focus more on practicing flute, reading, and school work. I need to practice flute because district band is coming up, and I want to do well and try to make regionals. I want to read more to improve my ever dwindling vocabulary, and I need to focus on school work because...well, who doesn't? Knitting will always be there for me when I need it. What a faithful friend.

You should really check out...

Kings of Convenience!
'
This adorable duo from Norway combines soothing male voices "blended to perfection" with acoustic guitar- my favorite combination. They also add flashes of other instrumentation as well, such as cellos and trumpets. Their sound is the making of a good dinner party. They are sure to keep you satisfied, whether you feel like talking or dancing, but they will prefer dancing with you.


Kings of Convenience - Misread

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Making hero gold
is the old question : Honestly there is no fast way to make lots of hero online gold. Sadly enough a lot of the people that all of a sudden come to with millions of hero online moneyalmost overnight probably duped . Although there are a lot of ways to make lots of hero money here I will tell you all of the ways that I know and what I do to buy hero gold.

As a new player , you may need some game guides or information to enhance yourself.
holic gold is one of the hardest theme for every class at the beginning . You must have a good way to manage yourholic money.If yor are a lucky guy ,you can earn so many holic online gold by yourself . But if you are a not , I just find a nice way to get cheap holic gold. If you need , you can holic online money at our website . Go to the related page and check the detailed information . Once you have any question , you can connect our customer service at any time .